MAKES BEARINGS SHINE FOR A FASTER, SMOOTHER ROLL
Turbo Wash Bio is the laundry machine for skate bearings – dirty bearings are loaded, get agitated & emerge spotless. This variant of the original Turbo Wash is filled with Sonic Bio Cleaner – 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, low VOC, plant-based formula.
WHY CLEAN YOUR BEARINGS WHEN YOU CAN BUY A NEW SET?
• More speed - when clothes get dirty, they go in the laundry - same goes for bearings - a 15-minute cleaning will get you rolling fast
• More pizza - money not spent on new bearings can go to pizza
• Less waste - fewer bearings tossed in a landfill - it takes lots of resources & energy to make bearings and everything else we throw away
COMPACT BUT MIGHTY
• Washes up to 16 bearings in one load
• No need to install bearings on a rack which holds only 8 bearings – 2 loads needed
• Just like clothes in a laundry machine, the agitation of the loose bearings promotes cleaning
• Loose bearings won’t get damaged…they’re made of hardened steel
• Dirt and grime sink to the jar bottom so bearings aren’t contaminated when removed
COMPLETE CLEANING SYSTEM - EARTH + HUMAN FRIENDLY BIO CLEANER INCLUDED
• Low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable, safe for international shipping
• Evaporates slowly - safe to use, no harmful fumes, prolongs cleaning action, reduces usage
• Contains no petroleum-based ingredients
• Awarded United States utility patent
• Custom cap plug prevents leaks during transit & storage
1. REMOVE shields from bearings
2. LOAD bearings in strainer tub & replace lid
3. SOAK 10 minutes & agitate gently
4. UNLOAD bearings, dry completely, lubricate & replace shields
Optional: SCRUB with a brush for stubborn grime
HOW LONG WILL THE BIO CLEANER LAST?
• No need to throw out dirty Bio Cleaner – it’s effective even if it looks dirty
• Use a coffee filter or paper towel to strain & reuse the Bio Cleaner
• If there’s not enough Bio Cleaner in the jar, top off with Sonic® Bio Cleaner in the 8 oz bottle
• Although Bio Cleaner is earth-friendly, don’t dispose with household garbage or pour down the drain
• Follow your city’s guidance for disposal of hazardous waste
NOTE 1: SLOW EVAPORATION = OILY RESIDUE
• Since Bio Cleaner is slow to evaporate, it’s safe to use but will leave an oily residue on bearings
• Substances with high evaporation rates such as gasoline and acetone are more dangerous since they readily form a vapor which could be inhaled or explode
• To remove residue, wipe with clean, lint-free cloth
NOTE 2: LOOSE BALLS = LOOSE FIT
• If bearings come apart during cleaning, don't panic...they can be reassembled - see YouTube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MdcYKnEsEE
• Indicates too much space between bearing parts due to wear, materials and/or design...like wearing skates that are too big
NOTE 3: PANELING
• Natural, plant-based cleaners are potent and effective on grease, but over time they scavenge oxygen which may cause paneling (jar sucking in)
• Paneling is due to a pressure differential between the inside of the jar and atmosphere - we've minimized paneling by sourcing compatible containers
• If you have a jar that has paneled, please be assured that the contents are perfect and will still make your bearings spotless
• To fix paneling, simply open the jar so the pressure inside and outside will be the same
NOTE 4: CAP PLUG
• When bearings are loaded in the Turbo Wash, forceful shaking may tear the cap plug
• When cleaning bearings, don't use the cap plug. Use only for storage.
• If you prefer using the cap plug, shake gently.
• Cap plug is made of a flexible polymer to prevent leaks during transit and storage. It was not designed to withstand impact of bearings. Torn cap plug not covered under warranty.
Made in USA